Awards & Achievements
Cholleti Sahajasri, Karimnagar District of Telangana has achieved International Master (WIM) Norm in Czech Republic Open 2019 and created history by becoming “First Women International Master” from Telangana.
- Gold Medal in 7th National Amateur Women Champion from 10th – 16th November 2018 Jalandar, Punjab.
- Won Silver Medal in South Zone
- U-19 (G) Gold Medal winner as Team-Captain in 58th SGFI Tournament held in Mumbai – 2013
- U-17 (G) Silver Medal winner as Team – Captain in 58th SGFI Tournament held at Maharashtra – 2010
- U-15 (G) Silver Medal winner in International FIDE Rating Tournament held at Mangalore – 2011
- U-13 (G) Bronze Medal winner National Chess Championship held at New Delhi – 2010
- U-11 (G) Silver Medal winner in National Chess Championship held at Nagpur – 2005
- U-9 (G) Gold Medal winner in National Chess Championship held at Chennai – 2005
- 4th place as Team Captain for Osmania University in Asian Universities Women Chess Championship 2018 held at Philippines in May 2018.
- Placed 3rd in Women’s section in V Sunway Sitges Chess Tournament Spain – 2018
- Placed 3rd in Women’s section in Teplice Open Chess Tournament, Czech Republic – 2019
- Placed 2nd in Women’s section in XXIX Miedzynarodowy Festival Szachowy CRACOVIA 2018 Group A, Poland – 2018
- U – 10 (G) Gold Medal winner in Asian Youth Chess Championship Tehran, Iran – 2006
- U – 10 (G) Gold Medal winner in World Youth Chess Champion Batumi, Georgia – 2006
- U – 10 (G) Gold Medal winner in Commonwealth Chess Championship Mumbai – 2006
- U – 12 (G) Silver Medal winner in Commonwealth Chess Championship Nagpur – 2008
Born in a middle-class family and also from a village background, she made all Indian Proud by winning Prestigious “World Youth Chess Championship (U- 10 Category, 2006) in Georgia”.
Over the years, she had won six International Medals and Six National Medals for the country by participating chess tournaments in fifteen countries across the world.
Sahajasri has sheer abilities of fast calculation, out of box and superior end game skills. Many Chess experts have testified her abilities and quoted her as one of the future prospects to become promising Women Grand Master of our country within short period of time if honoured properly. Currently, Sahajasri is having the FIDE International Chess Rating 2216 Elo. The same tempo will make her Women Grand Master (2300 Elo range) within short span of time. She has every opportunity of becoming a Women Grand Master for India.
Apart from chess, she has also won prestigious “Best Yoga Demonstrator Award” form Chennai Yoga association in the year 2005, She stood in top-10 places for five times in “National Level Yoga Competitions” and also, she has won “State Level Yoga Championship” several times. Further, she has also completed her education in CA IPCC and MBA.
She began best chess training to children of all ages in Hyderabad and across the country, increasing their education and delivering the best chess lessons from beginner to expert levels. We also provide online chess classes to students from all around the world, primarily from the United States, Canada, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom.